2015 Jazz Art and Blues Festival
We need the LOAG members to help make this event a success.
1. There is a scheduled Plein Air paint out on Oct. 23rd. If you would like to participate in this event or volunteer to help coordinate his event, contact Judith Adams. Participants in this event may place their work in the “Wet Canvas Sale” Saturday. All sales go directly to the artist.
2. We will need volunteers to help on Oct. 24th to help John and Debbie Rice sponsor a reception, “Wet Canvas Sale” and “Art Auction” at The Art and Frame Shop from 6 – 9 p.m All sales from the art auction go directly to the LOAG.
3. The main event, a street art venue will need extra hands for the following:
a. Help artists set up tents (from 8 – 9 a.m.)
b. Help artists take down tents (6 – 7 p.m.)
c. Be a tent sitter so that artists can “take a break” during the day.
d. We will need tables, chairs and free standing panels to hang work for the LOAG booth.
Live Oak Artist Guild will also have a booth space. We need our membership to help man this booth and provide art work. All members are encouraged to bring their work for sale and to assist with the booth throughout the day. All sales go directly to the artists. This will be a good venue for artists who do not have a large inventory but still want to participate as a vendor.
So what do you get for volunteering? Besides the obligatory “ATTA GIRL” or “ATTA A “BOY”?
1. A complimentary coffee and Danish in the morning for those who get out of bed early on a Saturday morning to help us set up tents!
2. An opportunity to sell your work and gain recognition for your work.
3. Enjoy a free concert in our own Festival Park.
I know,… you can hardly wait to volunteer!!! All volunteers should register with me or Judith before the event so that we can make sure you get your “pat on the back” and official name tag.
Judith Adams 386-776-2675 firstname.lastname@example.org
Anda Chance 386-330-2424 email@example.com