Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bio by Glinda Pennock

I retired from Walt Disney World and moved to McAlpin with my husband in 2007.
One day, a neighbor introduced me to the world of colored pencil and I was hooked! I quickly became a member of the Live Oak Artists Guild and joined  the CPSA DC-113 chapter.
I like to choose a subject that has personal meaning. Working with colored pencil is relaxing and rewarding for me. When I am working on my art, I go deep into my own world and just create, tuning out everything around me. I believe colored pencil brings out each artists creative style and technique.
Although I have been working with  colored pencil for seven years, I consider myself a beginner, who just likes to draws for the fun of it!


Glinda  Pennock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.